About Dr. Fox
Education and Training
My professional training took me throughout the Four Corners area, which inspired my practice name. In 2009, I earned a B.A. in Psychology from the University of New Mexico, graduating summa cum laude. I earned my M.A. in Clinical Psychology from Argosy University, Denver in 2012, and my Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology from the Arizona School of Professional Psychology in 2016.
Throughout my training, I have had an extensive assessment background, including conducting diagnostic, forensic, and educational/achievement evaluations with children, adolescents, and adults. I completed an APA-accredited predoctoral internship at the Colorado Mental Health Institute at Fort Logan, then completed my postdoctoral work in private practice in personality, psychoeducational, and brief ADHD evaluations. Collectively, I have completed hundreds of evaluations covering a diverse range of issues.
Outside of clinical work, I am an At-Large Member on the Board of Directors for the Colorado Psychological Association, where I also serve as the chair of the Communications committee.
- Licensed Psychologist (CO PSY4709)
- Health Service Psychologist by the National Register (#55849)
- American Professional Society of ADHD and Related Disorders
- American Psychological Association
- Division 16: School Psychology
- Division 42: Psychologists in Private Practice
- Division 44: Society for the Psychology of Sexual Orientation and Gender Diversity
- Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Colorado Assessment Society
- Colorado Psychological Association
CALL 720-441-4624 for FREE CONSULTATION
To discuss your interest in testing or determine whether assessment is appropriate for you or your child, please call or email Dr. Fox for a free consultation. During this consultation, Dr. Fox can answer your questions and collaborate with you to determine the best options based on your particular needs.