About Dr. Fox
Education and Training
My professional training took me throughout the Four Corners area, which inspired my practice name. In 2009, I earned a B.A. in Psychology from the University of New Mexico, graduating summa cum laude. I earned my M.A. in Clinical Psychology from Argosy University, Denver in 2012, and my Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology from the Arizona School of Professional Psychology in 2016.
Throughout my training, I have had an extensive assessment background, including conducting diagnostic, forensic, and educational/achievement evaluations with children, adolescents, and adults. I completed an APA-accredited predoctoral internship at the Colorado Mental Health Institute at Fort Logan, then completed my postdoctoral work in private practice in personality, psychoeducational, and brief ADHD evaluations.
Outside of clinical work, I served as an At-Large Member on the Board of Directors for the Colorado Psychological Association from 2019 to 2021, where I also served as the Chair of the Communications committee.
- Licensed Psychologist (CO PSY4709)
- Health Service Psychologist by the National Register (#55849)
- American Professional Society of ADHD and Related Disorders
- American Psychological Association
- Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Colorado Assessment Society
- Colorado Psychological Association
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
CALL 720-441-4624 for FREE CONSULTATION
To discuss your interest in testing or determine whether assessment is appropriate for you or your child, please call or email Dr. Fox for a free consultation. During this consultation, Dr. Fox can answer your questions and collaborate with you to determine the best options based on your particular needs.